Leng's World

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

5th Day Without YY (4.Sep.07)

I went to sleep at 4am while YY not back yet from Guo Hang's place. I woke up at 7.30am and saw YY send me a few messages around 4.30am. haha, she came back half and hour after i went to sleep. so, i reply a few messages and thought she will only see it after she woke up, but she reply me after that. haha, seems she has been waiting for my reply.

she told me that she waited for 2 hours. and she upload the photos taken in Austria and also listening to music while waiting for my reply. haha, she looks pretty tire and i ask her to get more sleep. so, we chat for a while until 8am and i get myself ready to work. YY continue to rest.

i call YY at 1.40pm on her mobile phone for 2 times, as an alarm just in case she over sleep. she respond to the 2nd call and she inform that she preparing herself to work. well, this is good.

we chat again around 4pm and she is already in the office reading documents. haha, it is good to know that she feel much better today after the rest.

it is raining during lunch time at YY office. so, she can not goto have lunch in the chinese restaurant she favoured. today she have lunch at one of the restaurant in the building. she had lunch with a few of them including the big boss. they all eat evry fast and she only manage to finish half of the things. so, she left the food there. the lunch is a buyffet style but you can only take 1 time which cost 6 euro.

She came home quite late today and we manage to talk for 1.5 hours until m'sia time 4am. haha, so, it is time to got sleep now for me. good night YY.... LUDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home