Leng's World

Sunday, September 02, 2007

3rd Day without YY (2.Sep.07)

i was woke up by a call from Soh this morning around 8.15am. there is one PO need to issue for production to key in. i agree to go back later to factory to help issue the PO. since i had woke up, i prepare all the things.....

after completing all the things, it is around 9.30am lor. i took my breakfast and check on the newspaper. until 10.15am i prepare to got factory.

surprise, mr.koran is already sitting there. he told me he is there for half hour liao. haha, why so hard working ? well, i call Khairul but could not get and i manage to get Ragu. to inform about the PO. i left Samsung at 11.45am and proceed to Terminal 1 to buy the webcam. haha, maybe YY will call me tonight and get the inetrnet access, so, she will be able to see me lor tonight. then she will be better when she get to see me. rather than just listening to my voice. anyhow, skype has free video call ma. hopefully she get the inetrnet access tonight.

upon reaching home, recieve call from YY. I am so happy. but she sounds unhappy and worry. she told me she had a bad night yesterday. she is not feeling well yesterday after she went out for a walk and it is cold outside in Austria. she does not feel well yesterday after that, she vommited few times and thankfully she feel ok this morning. i really hopes she will be back very very soon. i think she really not sed to the place and also the food they are offering. hoped she will get thru this very soon. installed the webcam. everything working fine. and i am waiting for YY to call tonight. haha. waiting... waiting... waiting....

haha, i recieve one SMS from YY finally at 11pm informing that she will in Walldorf around 1am 3.Sep. M'sia time and asked me not to wait for her and informed her mother she will call back tomorrow. i reply her sms saying that i will wait for her call when she reached there in Walldorf. she can call me anytime. i am waiting for her call. i am sure she would like to hear from me once she is there. i miss so much and hope she is fine there.

i have to got sleep now and wait for her call later. it is now 11.05pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home